The high resolution printers used in the packaging industry have their own set of advantages. They allow companies to use micro prints on their products. If you are looking for something that will allow you to use fine print on your products then high resolution printers will do the job. The accuracy of these printers when it comes to fine print is incomparable.
The application for this printer is varied. Any company that requires micro print on their packaging or products will find use for the hi-resolution printers. With the right use of inks, you can use these printers to print on porous and non-porous substrates making it perfect for many organizations.
- Helps in achieving quality printing for small or fine print
- Has the ability to print on porous and non-porous product
- They are reliable in nature and can be used for printing for long hours and in different conditions with the least problems.
- Fine print is not the only reason why these printers are popular. They are also capable of printing larger characters in high resolution.
- They can be used with a variety of ink types and colours allowing companies to colour co-ordinate their printing.
- Squid Solo Pilot
- Squid Co-pilot 500
Squid Ink’s CoPilot 500 printing system is designed to print superior quality hi-resolution characters with up to 2.8” of print height per printhead and the ability to run up to 2 printheads from one controller, the CoPilot 500 offers a versatile, yet cost effective solution for your coding and marking applications.
- Squid Co-pilot 128
- Squid Co-pilot 256
The CoPilot 256 ink jet printer is designed to print superior quality hi-resolution characters on either porous or non-porous surfaces. With up to 2.8” of total print height and the ability to print on both sides of the substrate in a single pass, the CoPilot 256 is designed to work as an integral part of your day-to-day packaging operation.