The CIJ (Continuous InkJet) Printer is a non‐contact marking system, ideally suited for on‐the‐fly coding of a variety of packaging materials. It is viably beneficial for small‐ as well as large‐character marking, serving a host of industrial applications. This printer is so designed as to improve overall productivity and enables companies to minimise operator intervention in the packaging process.
Today, several industries use CIJ printers in applications that include packaging solutions for food and beverage, tobacco, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and secondary packaging. Coding on wires, cables, electronics and construction materials is done by CIJ printers.
- Highly versatile and reliable, as they can be used on a variety of porous and non‐porous substrates
- Very low maintenance costs, as these printers can run for many hours before they need to be serviced
- High‐speed production lines greatly benefit, as these printers are capable of fast, accurate printing on substrates
- Highly effective even when the print surface is on the move; even printing on wobbly bottles has proved to be trustworthy
- These printers can use various types of inks and a wide range of colours
- Streamline Plus
Squid Ink’s Streamline Plus CIJ printing system is designed to print superior quality small characters on a variety of substrates: porous, non-porous, smooth, textured, curved, concave and more. Printing up to 5 lines of text, the Streamline offers a reliable, yet cost effective solution for virtually any small character, primary package coding application.